[RE] Resident Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forums For [RE] On Habbo

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[RE] Criminal Project

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
victor-brui
Civilian
Civilian

[RE] Criminal Project Empty
PostSubject: [RE] Criminal Project   [RE] Criminal Project I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:52 pm

Habbo Name:Victor-brui

Name:Zeke

History:
He was sent to the S.T.A.R.S interigation room. They had many reports about him. that he did teft, he murdered and
he steals. He refused to talk and was sent to the cell. the next night he was sitting down on his hard matress smoking.
T'ill a raid of savage zombies striked the S.T.A.R.S base. The zombies broke zeke's cell door. he was surrounded.
He slowly holded out his lighter and thrw it at one of them. a few seconds later they were all burning on the ground.
He ran out finding a handgun.He was wandering around the streets till a zombie bit his neck and gave him a werid virus.

Apperance:
He wears a spike collar. His shirt ripped and thorn. His blue jeans are ripped showing his leg gushing blood.
His right arm can grow into a super tyrant 103 arm. He likes useing this to kill the police officer.
His handgun in his holster.

Equipment:
Handgun
Infect on his arm
Spike collar
Chains
Lickers tongue

Last edited by victor-brui on Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:57 pm; edited 32 times in total (Reason for editing : cuz im tired no action around)
Back to top Go down
Visitor
Civilian
Civilian
Visitor

Location : There was no time to think, I choped off your head.

[RE] Criminal Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RE] Criminal Project   [RE] Criminal Project I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:54 am

Omfg, this is godmod.
Back to top Go down

[RE] Criminal Project
Page 1 of 1