[RE] Resident Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forums For [RE] On Habbo

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

C.D.C Troop moving in [ Geting into this scene ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
victor-brui
Civilian
Civilian

C.D.C Troop moving in [ Geting into this scene ] Empty
PostSubject: C.D.C Troop moving in [ Geting into this scene ]   C.D.C Troop moving in [ Geting into this scene ] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:48 pm

Im bord so i got into it XD

I see this squads moving away form the building. The civillains tv start to static a bit. I stand in a distance far building
seeing this troopers shooting this zombies. Im seeing threw the window whats going on. I slowly hold out my rpg
i take my shoot them seeing it in the last second. they get hit and blown to pieces. One squad enters the building
using the shotgun to break the door. They swarm upstairs with flash lights connected. The squads outside point there guns up to this man. I sudden go to the stairs here. The squad in the building notice time bombs on the walls.
I jump out of this building going into the dumpster no sound made. the building blows up here. The squad in there dies
The helicopters try to find this project from left to right. They couldn't find him at all. I enter the sewers escaping this
people. The civilains watching this are crying.
Back to top Go down
Lieu. Col. Zeke TZH-1
Civilian
Civilian
Lieu. Col. Zeke TZH-1

C.D.C Troop moving in [ Geting into this scene ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.D.C Troop moving in [ Geting into this scene ]   C.D.C Troop moving in [ Geting into this scene ] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:52 pm

Ezekiel can be seen crawling out.

"Fuck. Sweet Mary of mother Jesus." He grumbles.

He radios in and 5 minutes pass. A Helicopter lands without the Project knowing. He hops on and looks down at his dead squad. The helicopter takes him 2 klicks north (1 klick is roughly a mile) to their base.
Back to top Go down
http://red-halos.forumakers.com

C.D.C Troop moving in [ Geting into this scene ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[RE] Resident Evil :: Life in Raccoon City :: Raccoon City 9 News-
Jump to: