[RE] Resident Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forums For [RE] On Habbo

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Re Done Mod Application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh
Civilian
Civilian
Josh

Re Done Mod Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re Done Mod Application.   Re Done Mod Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:24 am

Since my Last Application was too Short, I shall do it my way.
Habbo Name :
MaskedApple [ Josh ]
IC Name :
Charlie Brown.

Reason for Being a Mod :
The Meaning of a Moderator :
often shortened to just mod, is a person granted special powers to enforce the rules of an Internet forum (message board) or electronic mailing list. Almost all moderators on all forums can move discussions to different sections of the forum, close discussions, edit the content of individual postings, answer questions (or help people with problems), and 'stick' discussions so they remain visible in their forum section even if no new postings are made to them. Different forums may give their moderators further powers, such as being able to block/ban people from the message board who are trolling or breaking the rules of the message board.
Being a Mod, i am given the special Rights to a Roleplay or to a forum.This will also mean the ability to decide if someone is breaking the rules or not. Posting of Insulting / Mocking others very seriously [ EG Their Family Background ] shall not be tolerated by me .

Roleplay:
The general term of roleplay is to depict and act out a game / scene. On habbo Roleplaying, it gives the roleplayer a certain sense of " Accomplsishment " according on how they do well in their Roleplays. Roleplaying is of course for fun.
Roleplaying is about being logical, Realistic. i mean, you cant possibly carry two bazookas , each in one hand, and go around shooting.

Abuse of Rights :
Rights Abusing means having rights and abusing them. Rights is given to by an owner to a close friend / person who he trusts alot. Rights will be given accordingly, and if he / she abuses the rights, it will automatically be taken off ASAP. Abusing of rights for me only occours when [ 1. People stay OOC for 20 minutes arguing about shit when a scene's going on ] [ 2. When people 1 - 2 words ] [3. When someone is Afking and blocking teles On Purpose ]

Godmodding :
Godmodding , well , basically no one's going to do it, except for people who feel so good about having rights.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Admin
Nathan

Location : Walk down the dark alley, you will see a turtle, kill it. Pickup the key, open my door, go in.

PostSubject: ..   Re Done Mod Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:49 am

Declinded.
You got most of this from the internet. Don't bother to apply again.
Back to top Go down
Addie.!
Admin
Admin
Addie.!

PostSubject: Re: Re Done Mod Application.   Re Done Mod Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:00 am

Dude,
I've cheated by using the Internet alot, but this is too much of it...
Put it as YOUR OWN WORDS.
Fuckin idiot..
Back to top Go down
Josh
Civilian
Civilian
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Re Done Mod Application.   Re Done Mod Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:42 am

Aww Damn ?
I only got the part of the defination from Wiki.
The rest were mine.
kkthxbai.
Back to top Go down
Josh
Civilian
Civilian
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Re Done Mod Application.   Re Done Mod Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:45 am

Im not Kidding, Alright ?
You can go on the net and Check for every sentence except the defination from Wiki.

i only Got that part from Wiki, the rest was like umm , from my Brain ?
So is Coming from my brain considered as a Internet ?

To be exact.
often shortened to just mod, is a person granted special powers to enforce the rules of an Internet forum (message board) or electronic mailing list. Almost all moderators on all forums can move discussions to different sections of the forum, close discussions, edit the content of individual postings, answer questions (or help people with problems), and 'stick' discussions so they remain visible in their forum section even if no new postings are made to them. Different forums may give their moderators further powers, such as being able to block/ban people from the message board who are trolling or breaking the rules of the message board.
Back to top Go down
Visitor
Civilian
Civilian
Visitor

Location : There was no time to think, I choped off your head.

PostSubject: Re: Re Done Mod Application.   Re Done Mod Application. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:50 am

Riight, It's DECLINED!
Although, you have to be smart to roleplay. You can't be a dumbass and say: "LOL I CAN HAVE GODMOD ARMOR". Although, it is possible. '-'
Back to top Go down
Visitor
Civilian
Civilian
Visitor

Location : There was no time to think, I choped off your head.

PostSubject: Re: Re Done Mod Application.   Re Done Mod Application. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:52 am

And.. stop saying "kkthnxbai" smartass. clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re Done Mod Application.   Re Done Mod Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re Done Mod Application.
Page 1 of 1