[RE] Resident Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forums For [RE] On Habbo

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Amazing - Important News.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh
Civilian
Civilian
Josh

Amazing - Important News. Empty
PostSubject: Amazing - Important News.   Amazing - Important News. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:58 am

Last Night at 10 . 03 pm , Charlie Brown Officially signs the Merge with The IFTO, Or The International Fatality Troubles Organisation, To Form RCDA, Raccoon Central Defense Army, To Counter the increasing Numbers Of Zombies. The Leader of IFTO, General Eiden, Suggests that more armies and anti - zombie organisations join RCDA. Charlie Brown will take over command, as [ IFTO is Just an OOC organisation, i just want RBO to be an army ]
General Eiden has given Charlie his army to dispose off.
"Im happy at the fact we finally have an ally, and that we're officially an Army. The Hellfire Division will Kick ass. "
" i Also hope that More Armies Join up ,Maybe the C.D.C., ( Which is a False Hope ) , And we can Clear Raccoon City Off those stupid Zombies.

Amazing - Important News. 2lww5rs
General Eiden.
[ OOC he's Maj. Gen. William Lord ]

Amazing - Important News. 29f4ha0
The Official Handshake , and then the signing later on.
[ OOC its Governor Tim Pawlenty welcomes Secretary of the Army Pete Geren to the state during a lunch at the Governor's Residence preceeding the official signing of Minnesota's Military Family and Community Covenant. ]
Back to top Go down
Visitor
Civilian
Civilian
Visitor

Location : There was no time to think, I choped off your head.

Amazing - Important News. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazing - Important News.   Amazing - Important News. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:12 am

Really? NICEEE! bom
Back to top Go down

Amazing - Important News.
Page 1 of 1