[RE] Resident Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forums For [RE] On Habbo

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dead are Walking!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Visitor
Civilian
Civilian
Visitor

Location : There was no time to think, I choped off your head.

The Dead are Walking! Empty
PostSubject: The Dead are Walking!   The Dead are Walking! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:20 am

Raccoon City, 20th December.

Surrounding the entire city and population, Raccoon City is doomed by nasty creatures that are still unknown. USA sent many army soldiers, to help quarantine this city. However, it wasn't still enough. It isn't just the zombies, that are many creatures known as "The Lickers", nasty creatures with a big tongue. We still don't know what's happening and why it is happening. We think it is a virus, but it is still unknown.

- Raccoon City times, adapted
Back to top Go down
Addie.!
Admin
Admin
Addie.!

The Dead are Walking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead are Walking!   The Dead are Walking! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:55 am

Surprised

Like OMG!

THE DEAD ARE RISING, THE DEAD ARE RISING! THE DEAD ARE WALKING AND THEY HAVE THESE EYEEEEEEESSS!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
They're eating her! Now they're gonna eat me!
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

xDD Teehee :>
Back to top Go down

The Dead are Walking!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[RE] Resident Evil :: Discussion :: Raccoon City News-
Jump to: