[RE] Resident Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forums For [RE] On Habbo

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

C.D.C troopers finding this Project

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
victor-brui
Civilian
Civilian

C.D.C troopers finding this Project Empty
PostSubject: C.D.C troopers finding this Project   C.D.C troopers finding this Project I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:00 pm

The Officers get mad after the explosion. The Troopers move in to the squads. They notice the sewer open for some reason. They radio in another squad. The go in one by one here. They open there flash lights searching around.
a bunch of lickers send there tongue to the members of one squad. The second squad hears a scream and runs back.
I slowly appear in front of the leader of this squad. I send my arm to the leaders face now. He falls in the sewer water.
He goes traveling down here. Unknown to where he goes. The troopers shoot at me. I sudden vanish after they hit me.
I appear in a tiger stance behind all of them. Slices there back necks well. All dead. The lickers walk up to me.
They greet me here. I sudden lose my track of the leader. I jump in the sewer water here.
Traveling..............
Back to top Go down
Lieu. Col. Zeke TZH-1
Civilian
Civilian
Lieu. Col. Zeke TZH-1

C.D.C troopers finding this Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.D.C troopers finding this Project   C.D.C troopers finding this Project I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:02 pm

YOu can't RP my Units.
Back to top Go down
http://red-halos.forumakers.com

C.D.C troopers finding this Project
Page 1 of 1