[RE] Resident Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forums For [RE] On Habbo

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

D.C.D Ezekiel Coming

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
victor-brui
Civilian
Civilian

D.C.D Ezekiel Coming Empty
PostSubject: D.C.D Ezekiel Coming   D.C.D Ezekiel Coming I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:27 pm

I travel threw this sewer seeing the offcier now. The officer gets sink in the watefall. I also fall of the waterfall.
We land in this cave nicley. He staring at my Blue X confues. He hold out his 9mm loading it. He points it at my face.
My hand static here my sword appears now. i send my foot to his wrist of the gun. he takes his shoot missing me.
He moves back revealing his Magnum here. he takes shot now. He hits my chest musle. I stand here trowing my sword.
Stabbing his left side of the shoulder. He drops his magnum gun.I send my hand to the sword. He send his other hand to my wrist. He pushes it away now. Sending a kick to my neck. I get sent flying to the wall. I hit it hard my armour cracks a bit on the back. I slowly get up here. He grips the magnum pointing to the project. Who are you? I dash to this officer sending my foot to his belly. Hiting him here drops the magnum falls to the ground K.O. I grip my sword handle
The static poofs it away now.I run off deeper in the cave seeing the helicopter coming. i run off here. Five Troopers come out going to the officer. They wake him up here. The troopers slowly get ready to go in. Ezekiel comes out of the helicopter.
Back to top Go down
Lieu. Col. Zeke TZH-1
Civilian
Civilian
Lieu. Col. Zeke TZH-1

D.C.D Ezekiel Coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.C.D Ezekiel Coming   D.C.D Ezekiel Coming I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:03 pm

You can't control my character either.
Back to top Go down
http://red-halos.forumakers.com

D.C.D Ezekiel Coming
Page 1 of 1